Saturday, July 3, 2010

updates all around...



Thursday afternoon we did our watercolor art, inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe. It was really fun, and amazingly relaxing to be outdoors with the girls painting. I think they turned out pretty great! I'm thinking these will find frames and become pieces of art in the family room!



Bella has decided that our new little boy will be named "Buddy". She kept calling him that all day yesterday, as she hadn't decided a name, and I think it stuck! He is SOOOOOO cute, and did awesome last night. Bella stayed outside by his side a whole 4 and a half hours yesterday afternoon. Even through 3 major downpours. She just rigged up umbrellas all over the pen. I think she's getting a taste of motherhood!:) She has been so good. It's fun to watch!




Lastly, I just wanted to report that I did make the homemade granola bars that I posted the recipe for last Friday, and they were a big hit! The whole plate was gone in two days. The biggest fan although wasn't the kids, but Papa. I think he ate more than anyone!

Happy Saturday all...
Hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

IG said...

beautiful water color art