Thursday, November 12, 2009

14 day challenge...


The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies;
but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and,
as the magnet finds the iron,
so it will find, in every hour,
some heavenly blessings!
~Henry Ward Beecher
There is officially two weeks (14 days) until Thanksgiving...
Each day until Thanksgiving I will post one thing I am thankful for.
I would love it if you want to play along, post here, or on your own blog/facebook/wherever!
I believe that being grateful for what we have is the cornerstone of living a blessed life! This time of year especially I love to slow down and really give some thought to what I am most grateful for.
Today: I am thankful for...
Having a truly wonderful family - far and near. I feel blessed beyond measure for my loving husband, sweet girls, supportive parents, great brother, amazing sister-in law, awesome in-laws, wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma's. How LUCKY I am to have so much love and support in my life!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful for you and your gift of picking an amazing husband to become our son and for giving us the best granddaughters anyone could ask for. We are blessed!
Mom