Tuesday, November 17, 2009

14 day challenge - day 6










Today I am thankful for: The gift of motherhood. I feel truly blessed that I am lucky enough to experience motherhood. As far back as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mama. Growing up I mothered anything and everything that would let me; including my kittens who I would dress up and walk in baby carriages, my poor little dog checkers, baby dolls, stuffies, even my big brother. Having my children has been one of the greatest blessings I think I will ever receive. My heart breaks for those out there longing for children. My heart breaks for all the children out there longing for parents to love them. Knowing there are so many that have such trouble realizing their dreams of parenthood, and family, I realize how incredibly blessed I am to have my children! My girls are my world. I am so thankful that God has in trusted me to raise these precious people!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to keep up with you!! Today I am thankful for a wonderful husband, who takes good care of me and gives me encouragement to do things that are out of my comfort zone. He is almost always willing to do the dirty work that no one else wants do and does it with very little grumbling. Thank you honey,