Sunday, November 22, 2009

14 day challenge - day 11

Today I am thankful for: Little things that make me happy!
Things that just make life a little better just because....
...............
ice tea
peppermint lip balm
soft flannel sheets
slippers
my Jak softie
pedicures
back rubs
foot rubs
neck rubs... (hmm I see a pattern here)
date night with my honey
my awesome camera
bubble baths
good smelling things
hugs and kisses from my sweetie pies
coffee with friends
days out with my mama
sweatpants
coffee
music
.............
oh, so many things to be thankful for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todays thing to be thankful for is my little buddy Bentley. He is so faithful and loving no matter what. He is really such a mellow little creature so good with the girls and very patience except with other dogs, but that is another subject.