Saturday, November 21, 2009

14 day challenge - day 10




Today I am thankful for: My House. My House is more than a house it's home! It's my oasis... My safe spot... Love lives in these walls, under this roof, and when I'm here I'm home. It is here where I have planted my roots, in hopes that they will grow deep. I have planted my hopes and dreams here, and I hope with time, love, patience, and care, that my dreams will become realized. I am so thankful for this place, the place I can raise my family, and grow our memories. It is a true blessing.
Every house where love abides
And friendship is a guest,
Is surely home,
and home sweet home
For there the heart can rest.
~Henry Van Dyke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I don't always get to a computer, but I do come up with something everyday to be thankful for, so today it is my best friend Jan. She is a friend like no other, she also knows too much I can't let her go now!!! We have been bff since first grade some 46 years ago. Seems like a long time when you put it like that! In reality I would not know what to do with out her. She has always been my hero, my protector and my guardian angel. I love you buddy!