Saturday, November 14, 2009

14 day challenge - day 3


Today I am thankful for: Being lucky enough to be married to my best friend, my true love. Marriage is hard work. There are times that you give more than you take, there are other times you take way more than you give... but to have a person that cares for you with an unconditional, and selfless love is the ultimate gift. I am one of the blessed ones in life, and I know it! There is not a day that goes by (even the hard ones) that I don't thank God for Matthew. He is an amazing person, with a huge heart, kind, caring, and sweet. Today and everyday I am so thankful that he is mine and that he is the father of our girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today the thing I'm thankful for is my home. It took along time for me to get to this place in life, but I know that "home" is not a house but where love lives. Any house will do as long as the ones you love are near. Mom