Thursday, November 19, 2009

14 day challenge - day 8


Today I am thankful for: Good friends... I have a great group of supportive friends in my life. I feel really lucky for that! But, there are two in particular that have been with me for a long time. We've kind of grown up with each other. We are the kind of girl friends that know so much about each other we don't dare part ways :)... We've been through A LOT, teenage years, boys, college days, 3 weddings, babies, houses, jobs, moving cross country, you name it we've been there for it. We're the kind of friends that could go months without talking or seeing each other and pick right back up like we haven't been apart for two minutes. I love these girls... They are my best friends. I am thankful that God has given me these ladies to always have my back. I don't have any sisters, but if I did I would chose them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today I am thankful for the great group of ladies I get to work with everyday. It is so nice to be able to come to work and enjoy being with each of them. They range from my daughter whom I could not live without to the closest of friends. I hope they know how much I appreciate them.
Mom

Myya said...

This was a really sweet post! There is definitely something to be said for great friends. You ladies look beautiful in this photo :)