Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14 day challenge - day 13

Today I am thankful for: Happy Mornings! I am happy to announce that Cristy went into labor last night... and had two good sized baby boys. Much to Matt's dismay they didn't choose the names Willie and Wonka... can you believe it? Liam Reed, 4lbs 14oz. 17 1/4" -came first, right before midnight, and Logan Keith, 4lbs. 6 oz. - came a few minutes later via C-section, a little after midnight. Can you believe they managed to have two different B-days? Both babies are on ventilators and aren't quite out of the woods yet. So, please pray that they will all go home healthy very soon! Congratulations Cristy & Val, can't wait to meet those boys!

The girls are over the moon this morning to hear about their new cousins... and have been running around singing and dancing all through the house. I love happy sounds in the morning!

I hope you start your day just as happily as we did!

2 comments:

Myya said...

Congratulations Auntie & Uncle! So glad they are doing well so far... can't wait for great, strong, healthy updates :)

Anonymous said...

Got busy yesterday and did not get back to this, but I am thankful for a country in which I have the freedom to worship. I can't even imagine the alternative. Thank you Jesus for all the blessings you have given.