Saturday, June 12, 2010

o' happy day...

It is no secret that I had a bit of a rough week...
It's okay.
That's life.
Sometime that's how life rolls.
But, today is a new day.
I am thankful for that!

It's Saturday. The house is already a buzz with happy sounds! Today will be the Northwest's first day above 75, since last year sometime. I am so glad for that, there are no words to describe it. I look forward to a day of gardening and enjoying the sunshine with my family. I have a lot to do today to get ready for Miss Bella's Birthday party next Saturday. So, I hope it's a very productive day!!!

Sometimes there's nothing better for the soul than to spend a day out in God's green earth. Sometimes there's nothing better for little children than to play outside for endless hours, to work off all of their "energies"!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Soak up the sunshine if you can, and remember today is a new day full of endless possibilities, if we chose to find them!

No comments: