Tuesday, June 15, 2010

is it really only...

Tuesday???

Seriously.
This just can't be.
As I was waking up this morning I thought to myself, Ahhhh Saturday. I love Saturday.
Then, reality hit.
No, stupid lady, the week just started...
What a dope.
But, even now, it's 10 til 5 in the evening, and I still don't have a clue what day it is, what time it is, or what the heck I'm doing.
Why?
Why, am I so disoriented?
I need to be on my "A" game this week.
There's a lot to do.
Bella's B-day party Saturday.
Stick Ponies to make.
Cupcakes to bake.
Groceries to buy.
Favors to craft.
Father's Day, Bella, and my Brother's B-day's are Sunday... do I have a plan, No.

Do, you know why I don't have a plan?
Cause I'm walking around here like it's a lazy Saturday, and I have nothing to do.
Seriously, I think somethings wrong with me...
Either that, or I just plain can't get all bothered by little details... ha ha yeah, that's it! :)

I don't know, maybe it's because school is finally over tomorrow, and my brain thinks it summer vacation.
Hmmmm.
I don't know.
But, I do hope I wake up with a little more piss and vinegar in me tomorrow, or we may be in BIG trouble when it actually is Saturday!

No comments: