Monday, March 28, 2011

a lovely way to start a Monday...



Every Monday I look forward to seeing what Heather of Blessed Little Nest will come up with for Life Made Lovely Monday. It's a nice way to start an otherwise dreary sort of day. Much to my amazement this morning I realized I was the 'chosen one' she featured for her Life Made Lovely Monday series... wow!!! How nice is that??? I can hardly think of a nicer way to start a Monday morning! Thanks Heather!

It really is the little things in life that make it the most lovely isn't it? Sometimes it's just a wink from your honey, or a kiss on the cheek from your child, a little 'miss you' text from a friend, or enjoying a cup of tea all alone. It's the little things that make life sweet! I guess as we press on through life (our own lives) it's important to remember how even doing something simple for someone can make their day!

Thank you Heather, for making my Monday start out lovely. Today was the first day back to school for the kids after a week indoors with the whole family sick. Needless to say this day could have started out rough... instead I started it by drinking a big cup of joe, and reading my fav blogs, where I just happened to spot that you chose me to be this weeks 'Life Made Lovely - feature'. This sweet little something, made my day totally lovely!

Photobucket

Go check out Blessed Little Nest, it's beautiful and full of all kinds of inspiration!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

love your blog! its beautiful, and i love your pictures, what a sweet family! have a blessed Monday!

Sarah said...

love your blog! its beautiful, and i love your pictures, what a sweet family! have a blessed Monday!

sorry if this comment posted twice, my computer was being silly! :)

Nancy said...

I LOVe your blog. What amazing photos and what a heart for God. I'll be coming back. :)

Bella Rose said...

Yay! So glad you found me! Come back and visit anytime!!!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

you are so sweet and i am so flattered that i was able to help make your day brighter. your post last week was fabulous, and met me exactly where my heart was at. i love when that happens!!!

have a happy day!