Tuesday, November 9, 2010

save the date...

November-2010 thankfulness challenge

I'm starting a new tradition around here at Bella's little Rose...
Last year I wrote everyday for the two weeks before Thanksgiving about what I was thankful for that day. (check out the label on the sidebar to read last years) It was just such a great exercise for me to get myself in the right mind frame for what the holidays and what Thanksgiving should really be about. We all have so many blessings all around us, that sometimes we are too busy to see or acknowledge. I invite you to join me each day here, starting this Friday for my 14 day thankfulness challenge. You will be amazed at how many things you have in your life to be thankful for! Feel free to either comment, or link your blog to mine, and let's see how much we can be thankful for! So start thinking... it starts Friday! (even if I am the only one that plays! But, I hope not ;) )

No comments: