Sunday, November 7, 2010

the best Sunday afternoon...


After two weeks straight of working day in and day out at the shop, getting everything ready for our 'Holiday Open House' and getting through the weekend of Holiday Open House. Today was the day... the day to take a deep breath, get clean sheets, vacuum my furry home, go to Costco, take a nice afternoon nap, and then go with Bella for a date to see the Secretariat at the Pix (our favorite theater)! What an absolutely inspiring film. Loved, Loved, Loved it!!! I highly recommend this movie! My little horse lover was at the edge of her seat. I was truly inspired! I am not even sure I can put into words how wonderful this film was... everything from the touching story to the beautiful fashions, it was just great! This was the absolute perfect thing to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon! The best part... holding Bella's hand (for a two hour movie, sharing popcorn with my girl, and the sparkle that was in her eyes every time she looked at me throughout our 'date'!) I've missed my girls... and my guy! I'm glad this two weeks is over, and I can now soak up my real life (ha ha) once again!

No comments: