Friday, November 12, 2010

14 day thankfulness challenge 2010 - day 1...

most thankful

My most thankful thing in my life, is the love and joy I receive from being part of our little family. I thank God each and everyday that these 3 people are mine to spend all my days with. It's my true pleasure and delight to be his wife, and their Mama!

family

I am blessed beyond measure with some amazing friends, as well as an extended family that means the world to me. However, these five people; my parents, my husband, and my girls, are my world. Each of these people mean more to me than I could ever define in words, they are my rock and foundation in this earthly life! They have been with me on my best days and my worst, and love me just the same. I count myself the luckiest girl in the world to be loved by these 5 people!

What is your most thankful thing???
Today's the day...
Comment...
or post your own at your own blog and let me know!
Let's remember to be thankful!
Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

Myya said...

What great pictures... as always! :)