Thursday, April 15, 2010

late night rantings...

Dear Someone,

Why am I always so hungry late at night when I'm SUPPOSED to be sleeping??? I feel guilty for it, and I'm tired of it! The words of Dr. Oz, Oprah, and all those other daytime TV peoples voices and tips on how to live a healthier life ring through my head. There is a great big ol fat girl inside of me just dying to get out! She is screaming for French Fries, Mac and Cheese, and guacamole, and all kinds of naughty stuff.

Signed,
would it really be so bad to let the girl inside me out?



Dear new organic lifestyle,

I have something I need to admit... I miss faux cheese. You know, Velveeta and Kraft, that orange, creamy, delicious, horribly wondrous lover of my soul. (There goes the fat girl screaming to get out again!:))

Signed,
why does everything so good have to be so bad?


Dear Morning,

Between my children getting up at the crack of dawn, Meritt knocking down my bedside table spilling my coffee, water, and all the other contents off onto the floor, Emma having ooey gooey old lady problems all over my floors, and several other things that knocked the wind out of me before 8am, I just want to let you know that was a sucky way to start ones day!

Signed,
so glad you are over and tomorrow is a new day!



Dear Meritt,

I AM SICK OF THE POOPING IN THE PULL-UP STUFF!!! While I'm at it it's time for the bink to go too!

Signed,
a mama who has changed all the poopy diapers she wishes to!

Dear Sunshine,

I am thankful for you. You were one of the only great things about my day! Please stick around... I love the happiness you bring!

Signed,
a girl who's ready for warmth




Visit Shortmama for more!

1 comment:

Myya said...

GREAT letters today! I'm a fat girl who wants the skinny girl to come out... wanna switch??? Oh & if your interested I've got a little lady you can potty train at the same time you are workin on your little lady. :)