Tuesday, April 27, 2010

grace...

grace



It's my Monday...
We're back from our mini vacation to the beach, and it's back to life and reality!
I've developed a chest cold.
My kids are probably going to drive me insane this week, due to the lack of sleep and routine on our mini vaca.
I'm only 3/4 of the way done unpacking, and I don't care.
I have to be to work in a little over an hour.
Meritt threw a fit through my entire nail appointment this morning.
Matt has to work late, and then has basketball.
He will miss "bedtime"
There are no groceries in my house.
It is raining really hard.
There is tons of laundry to do/fold.

But, do you know what??? It's all OK. Cause that's life, and I hold a secret in my heart about the grace that God provides! With that I can do anything, and that makes me about the luckiest person on earth! Because when you look at it like this...

I was lucky enough to go to the beach with the best family ever.
The cold will pass, and over all I am healthy.
My children are a gift... even if they drive me crazy at times! The joy is always greater than the pain!
I'm already 3/4 of the way done unpacking!
I have the greatest job ever!!! I get paid to do something I love, with my mom and my girls, and a handful of wonderful ladies that have become true blue friends!
I get to have my nails done by one of my best friends, it's "our time" to catch up!
I am blessed beyond measure with the best husband a woman could ever wish for!
I have the freedom and ability to grocery shop whenever I like, and there is still plenty of food in the house if I just looked! Mostly, I am one of the lucky mom's that doesn't have to wonder how I'm going to feed my children. There is always plenty.
The rain is watering my plants and yard so I don't have to!
The laundry will wait, and when I get to doing it... it will smell Divine!


I guess, it just depends on how you look at things, huh?

1 comment:

Shana said...

Great perspective. Makes me rethink a lil!