Sunday, February 8, 2009

In the thick of it...

Guess, what we're doing this weekend? You know when I wrote "advise me", asking what you thought about moving the girls into a bedroom together so we could have a play room? Well, I took your advise (all two of you :) ) (P.S. I know there are more than two of you out there that read this.... and I also know you have opinions.... what's up?) Anyway, I digress. We took the plunge, started yesterday afternoon, and I really hope to be done my midnight tonight :)! Just kidding, kind of...

I will post pictures when things don't look like a toy store blew up.... or maybe it's a dusty toy store? Anyway, when it's all together, I'll show you how it looks. The girls slept in the same room last night. Things were a little rough, it took an hour and a half before they fell asleep. Bella came down 3 times, Meritt screamed until we couldn't even be mad at Bella for coming down. Meritt woke Bella up at 4:30, when she came down and slept on the sofa... things will get better right? Cause, all that moving was a bear. I don't want to do it again! Matt says things will stay like this until they leave home. Good luck with that one! Pray for us at Bed Time, I think we might need it!

No comments: