Wednesday, October 27, 2010

this and that...

Okay, so I know, I know, every time I post I talk about how I have been totally in a blogging rut. Yup, you've heard it, you know it, and guess what??? My story is still the same. I guess all of my creative juices have been used for other things lately... There is just not an ounce of creativity left to pour into this little Ole blog of mine. So sorry, all you who are still reading this, I really am!

So, since I haven't any of my own creativity these days, I will leave you with a few new blogs I have found that are fun and creative reads all their own!
Under the Sycamore
Hello, from the Nato's
The Reed Life
Deliciously Organic
Joy's Hope
enjoy!

For the next two weeks or so I am working everyday... long hours, getting ready for the holidays at our shop Emma Downtown. So, at the current moment all of my energy and time is going into re-doing a 2,000+ SQ foot shop into a wintry wonderland, doing all of my normal wifey and motherly duties, decorating 7 Christmas trees, (yes, 7)and basically staying upright. Prayers are always appreciated! :) I do love this time of year... I wouldn't still be doing this if I didn't!

No comments: