Tuesday, September 1, 2009


"By all these lovely tokens
September days are here,
With summer’s best of weather
And autumn’s best of cheer."

- Helen Hunt Jackson, September, 1830-1885



Can hardly believe that September is here... do you know what that means? In one week I will have a first grader. Oh, my. Be still my heart. When did she grow so big? When did summer fade? How does this time of year always go so fast? There's few more days of summer, and then we're back at the routine of school. It's going to be very weird for a while without Miss B. here all day. I wonder if Meritt and I will be lost for a while, or fall right into our own routine?

It's been a while since I've "blogged". Life seems to get so busy this time of year. Maybe Meritt and my new fall routine will let me blog a little more often. For now, there is 3 more days of swimming lessons, a shop to fill with pretty fall things, a three day weekend to enjoy, a garage sale to prepare for, a house to clean, a garden to tend to, and a kiddo to get ready for her first day in the 1st grade. Oh, my. Oh, my. That's all I can say!

No comments: