Friday, August 28, 2009

playing catch up....

I think this will be my motto for the day...
I am playing some serious catch up this week...
I'm back from Seattle, and everyone survived me being gone, or so it seems....

This is always a busy time for us, no matter what. Trying to savor the last of the summer days, squeezing in anything and everything that hasn't happened in the summer that you hoped would. Preparing to get back to school.

Then there's the store. This time of year is more hectic and more chaotic than even holiday time. This is when we have everything coming for fall, Christmas, hundreds of boxes, tons and tons of racks of clothes that need to be steamed and priced, and even more that needs to be un-boxed but where??? Oh, where? The back rooms overflowith!

So for today, I forget about the home stuff, the end of the summer stuff, the back to school stuff, and all the other "stuff". Today is kick some butt and get some stuff done at the shop day! :) As Bob the Builder would say, .... "we can do it.... Yes we can!"

(can't help but hear Lila in my head when I think of that one!)
(that's the one she and I say to one another during these times)
(Boy I've missed you Lila, so glad you're almost back!!!:))

No comments: