Monday, April 13, 2009

belated...

Your Birthday got a bit out shadowed by Easter yesterday. I know you didn't mind. I also know it wasn't your best Birthday... I'm sorry for that. But, in keeping with my theme lately on writing Birthday notes here on my little blog, I didn't want you to think you were forgotten. Because you are never forgotten. You are my best friend. And I am so thankful each day that you are mine. You and the girls are my reason in life to strive to be better than I was the day before. I don't want to get too mushy, too sentimental, because you know I could sit here and write pages and pages of mushy, sentimental things (especially when you are involved.) But, I won't because there really are not enough words in the English language to express what it is that you mean to me, and how much I care. All I can adequately say, is I love you, I am grateful for you. On this Birthday, I wish your heart every happiness in life. I know your Birthday didn't quite turn out the way you wished, but someday, I know that when your not expecting it, you will get that BIG break, that lucky find that you've been waiting for.... and it will be even sweeter because you were patient!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart, I love you!!!

No comments: