Monday, May 16, 2011

too much information...

I am feeling chatty...
There is no one around to chat with, so i will chat with you!
Lucky YOU! ;)
Thought maybe i would admit... i mean share some things...
Don't you love when you read someones blog and they become totally human to you?
I do.

So here goes:

I am addicted to...
black iced tea (even though I'm not supposed to drink it)
jeans (i have enough jeans to clothe South America)
reading my favorite blogs (yet I am bad at commenting - trying to get better!)
Pintrest (have you heard of this? google it... you'll be addicted too!)
Thrifting (my request for my birthday was to thrift all day... and we did!)
Burgerville (it's my favorite, it's also the reason I have muffin top!)

Things that happen everyday of my life...
My hubs brings me coffee in bed, before I do anything else. (spoiled huh?)
Take a bath (I can't recall the last time I took a shower, is that weird?)
I pick up or clean up someones poop, pee, or barf (yeah for me!)
laundry, dishes, and cleaning up (if I'm ever wealthy I want a maid!)
i listen to music loudly (Meritt is so addicted to loud music by now, she's always saying upper mama, upper! - does that make me a bad mother?)
i pray (prayer keeps me sain, and grounded, and feeling like I can get through the day!)
I text my hubby, an i love you, or he texts me one! (romantic?)
I dance with my kids in the kitchen (don't be jealous - you know you like to dance in the kitchen ;)!)

Things I dislike:
Corn dogs (due to an unfortunate incidence when I was four, involving a Farris wheel, and a young man who ate way too many corn dogs)
Talking on the phone (I don't know why, I just don't like it...)
Rough feet...
Stinky people...
Lola's bad gas...
having to pick up someone Else's poop, pee, or barf on a daily basis...
Bella's mood swings...
Meritt's inability to listen...
my crooked teeth...
the fact that I have muffin top...
the fact that you can't loose weight while having a love affair with cheeseburgers, french fries, fry sauce, and strawberry shortcakes...
grumpy, rude, or vulgar people...
the mud outside my house, it's everywhere... (ugghh.)


Things I love...
black iced tea...
peppermint lip balm...
getting hugs and kisses...
back rubs, foot rubs, any kind of loves I can get!...
beautiful quotes...
owls...
birds...
old quilts...
vintage...
music, oh i love music!...
and of course... (these should go without saying, but...)
my God...
my family...
my pets...
my home...

What do you think??? Too much information?:)

4 comments:

Cherish Stockdale said...

our lists are pretty much the same! :)
except my hubby doesn't make me coffee in the morning! what gives? lol haha!!

Shana said...

I don't think too much info at all, just a little getting to know you info :)

Tamara said...

nope...the perfect amount! my brother and sister-in-law who live in portland talk about burgerville. they love it too! great post...you've become totally human to me! :)

Myya said...

What a fun post. I love a lot of the things you love, I also dislike a lot of the things your dislike LOL :)