Thursday, May 19, 2011

real life romance...


After the day I had, this just strikes me as beautiful, and I needed to share it... Go Here and read this story about what real romance consists of, and let me know what you think! I loved it! When I read Greta's story over on faith blogs, I had an ah ha moment I think. Like... YES! I feel like this too... this is what real life romance is. Why do I always think that real life romance is what you see in the movies, or read in a romantic novel?

Anyway let me know what you think!
I love fellow faith bloggers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other day I read a story in the Oregonian about a couple who had been married for 72 years! He is 93, and she is 92. He says we dont know what real love is untill you turn 60, and he still kisses his wife good night, every night.