Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'll be Home for Christmas!





Here it is, Christmas at our house! I am so excited for Christmas this year. The girls are at such magical ages, and I can't wait to see all of the joy that they have throughout this season! I had to include a picture of our nativity set, it's an added addition to our house this year. I borrowed it from my grandma's attic. Every year as a child it sat on top of this piano, and every Christmas since I have inherrited her piano it seems lost and lonely (don't laugh)... this year it came to me, I knew just what it needed! So, off to "J' town we went to find it! I think it's Bella's favorite decoration of all this year. She sits and looks, and asks questions... what a great way to learn about the "real" Christmas! Plus it goes with her favorite Christmas tune, that she knows every word by heart to... Mary Did You Know.
I apologize it took me a while to get this posted... I have been sick with a nasty tummy bug. Things seem to be getting better, so hopefully I'm on the mend!





No comments: