Sunday, December 14, 2008

big plans.... fizzled out!

We had all kinds of big plans for the weekend, but they quickly got derailed by two very sick little girls. Seems as though I spread my lovely stomach bug to my little loves. Oops, don't worry I did get repaid for it! We had planned going to a holiday party, a festival of lights parade, and some other holiday-ish festivities... but instead, well, I will spare you all the details... because just trust me when I say it was YUCKY! Let's just say we are almost through a whole Costco sized box of diapers, and I did at least 15 loads of laundry... fa la la la la :)

Poor little things, this is how we spent well most of the better part of 2 days.

On the bright side, we did get a fun visitor this weekend...

SNOW!


At least we did one holiday-ish thing this weekend,
even if it was just outside our window!

No comments: