Sunday, October 26, 2008

trick or treat?

We went for our annual trick or treating downtown Saturday...



I'd like to introduce to you "Fancy Nancy & her Posh Puppy!"

Meritt, was absolutely giddy to get to put on her pink fuzzy "woof woof" costume...

And, Bella, what can I say? Pleased as punch to well...... be fancy, of course.


Meritt was also delighted to try her first candy, a tootsie pop sucker. I think she is the first person I know that actually found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Me personally have never had that much patience, but she was quite determined to finish it all, in fact I think she would have eaten the stick had we let her....

Being little is so much fun, especially when you get to play make believe!


Have a fabulously, stupendous, Halloween.... Woof Woof.
XOXO,
Fancy Nancy & Her Posh Puppy!

No comments: