Wednesday, July 6, 2011

a good surprise...


I came home after a rousing morning of running errands with the kiddos, to feed them lunch, and Matt was home with a wonderful surprise. My new computer!!! LOVE.

After two attempts to buy a Mac on EBay... and both attempts being fraudulent, he did what I should have done 3 long weeks ago. He went to the Mac store and bought one!

I think I'm in love.
Sorry honey, I'm in love with you too, but this new guy Mac is pretty amazing.
Oh Lordy Be, I think I'm in heaven.
Now all I have to do is figure out how to use this thing! ;)

Thank you Matt, I think you may have given me back part of my sanity! I love you.

Are you a Mac or a PC?

1 comment:

Mindy Harris said...

thanks for commenting on my blog, mandy! it's nice to "meet" you. congrats on the new mac! we are mac snobs over here. :-)
xoxo