Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blog Drought

I've been in a bit of a blog drought lately... What to say? Is anyone even reading this? If so, what do you want to know, and see, and read? I haven't taken any new photos in a while due to loosing my camera chip... oops. Guess I better fix that soon! I figured it's been quite a long while since I have posted anything, so I figured since I don't have any new photos, I would just ramble a bit. Life is still crazy as usual, although I must admit I am enjoying my new "summer schedule"! The new schedule is this... mom and I decided that the girls don't need to spend their summer locked down in a store, so they are only there 2 days a week. I stay home Sat. - Tues. (doing some computer work and such on those days) we are all down there Wednesday and Thursday, and Friday they spend the day at Grammy's house so I can work without interruption. So far it's working out nicely! (Although I feel I am still not getting all of my work done... but until Meritt gets a bit bigger, it may be an impossibility!) I am enjoying spending so much quality time with the girls, we are getting out and doing fun things that they love like play dates, library time, walks, and playing outside. It feels good. We are even beginning to get into a routine during our days (aka nap schedule is actually part of our lives again). Other than that, we are still working on house stuff, the bathroom is finally finished, basement is still in progress, the swing set has been built, the yard work all done (except for the new patio which is in demolition phases at this time), and the outside of the house will be painted by end of summer (anyway that's the plan). I have been meaning to take some pictures to share on all the house stuff... but as I said earlier I lost my camera chip somewhere, and haven't been taking many a photo as of late. Next on the summer schedule is Matt's sister Cristy's wedding, we leave next week for our road trip.... the plan is to make the driving fun by breaking it up and taking the girls to do somethings on the way, like the Wild Life Safari, and a swimming pool at the hotel we are staying in. We usually make the whole trip in one LONG day, but with two little people, it just didn't sound like fun, it sounded like a stressed out mess..... so I am hoping this will be our first real family road trip, I will keep you posted on how it goes! We are so excited to see all of our family in California, it's going to be a long week waiting to leave! Well, I suppose that is enough rambling for now... if you have any suggestions on what you might like to read about you could leave me a message........ :) If anyone is out there?

1 comment:

Jacin said...

Yes, we're out here. Yes, we're reading. :)