Tuesday, August 2, 2011

homes tour 2011...

I promised pictures...
So, here they are, a few days late, but I've been a little tired. Sorry.
Everything went really well, and we had a great time.
The best part of the weekend for sure, hands down, was getting to pick up the girls from Gramma D... and bring them home! My heart, and this house just isn't right without them. So glad we did it, but very glad it's over too! Glad to have August to have fun, and be a family, and forget about all the projects for a while! But, I have to say it's awfully nice to have the projects done and behind us!





P.S. I totally forgot to take pics of the basement... my brain was sort of working on the same mode brains work at after having a baby, totally exhausted and spacey.! I'll try to take some pics this week to make it up to you! ;)

7 comments:

Myya said...

Oh my goodness Mandy HOW AMAZING does your home look! I so wish that I could have made it to the tour. Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous!!

Shana said...

Your home is beautiful! You can see how much time, effort and love went into it! Now kick your feet up and have fun with those girly's :)

deb said...

oh wow...all I can say is stunning......wow....

Seek First said...

so cute!! love the shabby chic of the girls room!

I have a fun rosette accessory giveaway going on until tomorrow that you should enter! http://hannahjholmes.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-enter-to-win-handcrafted.html

Bella said...

I´m so jealous!!you'll have to be so happy there!!It's amazing Congratulatios!
From Spain,
Bella

The Woman with the issue of blood said...

super jealous of your home. the girls floor is to die for too !

Kim said...

Please excuse the random comment from a fellow blogger, but I hit "Next Blog" from mine and got yours! Wow! Usuallly I end up on some scary tatoo site or wierd rocker poetry, but yours is so wonderful. You have some amazing decorating skills. Congrats - Kim