Tuesday, January 19, 2010

M.I.A.

OK, OK, I realize it's been a while... I have good excuses I promise! The last two weeks has been far busier than any in December, that's for sure! We've been potty training at our house! Yay. Finally. We are having 99% success with tinkling on the potty, but are still filling our britches with the other... yuck. Not sure which is worse, dirty diapers or dirty undies... but we are getting there. With a BIG dose of patience, and lots of love! Next was getting Christmas all torn down at the shop, which I swear is almost a bigger job than decorating for Christmas, but maybe it's just that the decorating is oh so much more fun! Then we were off to California to visit our new nephews, which by the way, are sweet, and cute, and oh so precious! Just got home, and am just getting through all of the laundry, and unpacking, to get me packed again to go to Seattle. So, just in case you were wondering, Yep, I'm still alive, just busy. I'll be back soon, I promise... maybe even with some pictures!

No comments: