Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hmmm...

Hm mm, it seems I just haven't been too into blogging lately. In actuality, I have been thinking about giving this blog of mine up. I read other blogs and they have all of these followers, and comments, and people that read, and I just can't seem to get that going here. I have problems feeling motivated - especially lately to know what to write. Life has been busy, but somewhat underwhelming lately, if that makes any sense at all. I have just been going with the flow of life, getting swept up in it's mundane parts that don't always seem to be the most pleasing. These things aren't really what I want to write about or remember here, so there in a nut shell is why I haven't been writing too much as of late.

The last month has been a bit of a challenge. Potty training is tiring, and on top of that we have been traveling. The whole family to California, which totally got the girls off their routine, and then a few days later I left for Seattle, which further upset the apple cart (so to speak). Now I'm home and just trying to get everyone back onto schedule and routine, without too many tears or melt downs along the way. Potty training is going about the same, and I'm remembering how challenging the age 3 can be. When Bella was this age I remember thinking to myself, "man 3 seems harder than 2"... I am finding it to be true all over again.

Today has been a challenging day...
Trying to keep up with a tremendously crabby, fearless, strong minded, and energetic girl, is challenging me to my very core today. Maybe I'm more tired than usual. I'm not really sure, but I feel as though someone has pulled my plug - and my battery is dead. I hate when I have no energy to be nice. It's not the mama I aspire to be, but I'm human, what can I say? Hoping that tomorrow will be brighter, and that a good nights sleep will bring me fresh new beginnings. As far as blogging goes, I'll try to come up with something more upbeat to share soon.

3 comments:

Myya said...

I feel the same way when I read other blogs too... yours included. I think yours is wonderful. I LOVE it when you ahve a new post... please don't give it up!!! As for your little ones... man oh man I have been having WAY too many of those days as well. I am losing my patience too much & then I am upset & dissapointed when I do. Keep on keeping on - you are such a great writer, you have wonderful messages to bring to the table & the proof really is in your family - when you share what you are up to, it is real proof that you are doing everything right! Hope your battery gets charged up!!! Good Luck :)

Sara said...

I have to say that I agree...with Myya that is. Your posts are great! You are so creative and your blogs are wonderful! I enjoy reading what you write and am always inpired! Don't stop, even if it's just when you can get to it.

2 is hard, 3 is harder...but 4 is wonderful!!! It's right around the corner. And you are a great mommy! We all have our moments you're right, but you have a beautiful family & your girls are lucky to have you as their mama!

Bella Rose said...

Thank you for the incouraging words. Somehow knowing that other's understand is a comfort!