Saturday, August 16, 2008

the love of a sister...



An older sister is a friend and defender

- a listener, conspirator, a counsellor

and a sharer of delights.

And sorrows too.

~Pam Brown
I'm sorry, this is my third post today. I guess when it rains it pours. Couldn't resist sharing this. Bella really wanted to give Meritt her good night bottle tonight, so I said of course. I ran down stairs to put some things away, and when I got back up stairs I caught them all curled up together snuggling. Since just earlier today I wrote about how happy I am that they have each other, I thought this to be a pretty fitting post, that you would probably enjoy being part of! Could this possibly be any sweeter? Or is it just that I'm their mother? I promise since there is less than an hour left in the day, this is truly the last blog... today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Man I miss those girls. Love you all!!
~Aunt Cristy