Thursday, May 29, 2008

Answered Prayers!

Just wanted to say a thank you to those of you that kept me in your prayers yesterday, it must have worked because the surgery was a great success!!! Here we are a little more than 24 hours since the actual surgery, and other than a bit of bruising within the eye, and dryness, I am doing wonderfully! My vision is great, and they say I can only expect that to get even better with time. I have to sleep in some goofy goggles for the week, and have to take many eye drops every hour, but it is all well worth it! The first 6 hours after surgery were the roughest, but once you get past that all seems to be smooth sailing! If Lasik is something you have thought about, I highly recommend finding out more and consulting your doctor! Just wanted to report that I am doing well, and that I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your well wishes!

No comments: