Thursday, November 29, 2007

sweetheart...

My girl Bella has been an absolute sweetheart latley! There are times kids go through rough patches (she has had a lot of those say in the last 6 months)... but I am happy to report that the fits, needless tempertantrums, and crankiness, seems to be passing! We have been having great fun with eachother latley. When she stops acting up, I realize she is an absolute joy. I have been enjoying bed time with her most of all lately... we read books, sing songs, (this little light of mine & jingle bells are our newest favorites) and cuddles, are making me fall in love with my sweet girl all over again. (not that I ever fell out of love) (it just makes you realize how great things can be!) I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the fits and tempertantrums, but for now I am going to soak these moments up and press them in my memory bank!

No comments: